My client is a large size registered nursing home and is recruiting a Registered Nurse / Staff Nurse to work within a nursing home environment providing nursing care for the elderly and dementia patients.
Duties will include:
- The delivery of basic nursing services to residents at the home
- Support the overall care delivery, making sure that the resident's health is the upmost importance
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
- Promote best practices as a Staff Nurse in health and safety and security
- Assist in maintaining and developing services
The successful candidate will be actively registered with the NMC as a registered general nurse and must have care home experience. You must be willing to undertake further training and have an enhanced and clean CRB / DBS clearance.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV and you will be contacted by one of our experienced consultants to take you through this vacancy in greater detail.