£15.50 - £25.00 per hour
To deliver exceptional standards of care to clients, meeting the personal care needs of the service user in a way that respects the dignity of the individual in line with their care plan, within NHS Trusts, Care Homes, Hospitals & Specialist Units throughout the North East.
- Leading the care team during your shift
- Make certain that residents medical, physical and emotional requirements are met
- Ensure compliance within the homes clinical governance framework
- Motivate colleagues
- To communicate effectively
The following personal attributes are considered essential to the post:
- Preferred Min of 6 months post registration
- NMC Registered Nurse (RGN,RMN,RNLD) with Active pin
- Well versed in care planning
- Fully familiar with clinical assessment tools
- Leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of person centred care
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Professional, friendly & a willing disposition
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Eligibility to work in the UK
What Pin-Point will do for you:
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible working patterns to suit you
- Holiday allowance accrued as you work
- FREE annual training
- Continuing Support & development to maintain your pin
- Bonus structure for "Refer a friend" scheme.
- 24/7 support line
- Dedicated, personal consultant
Pin-Point Healthcare are a local independent healthcare organisation and are one of the leading recruitment agencies in the North East & Nationwide supplying all grades of both Qualified Nurses and experienced care staff to the healthcare industry.
If any of the above describes you and you wish to be part of a great team whose paramount importance is to deliver exceptional care Pin-Point would like to hear from you.