Registered Nurse RGN/RN or RMN - Bank
Base Pay : £14.35 /Hour
Other Pay : Competitive
Location : UK-Clydebank
Site or Unit :
Clyde Court Care HomeAddress :
Clyde Court Care Home 1 South Avenue, Clydebank, G81 2RW. Contracted Weekly Hours : Bank
Clyde Court is a well established 70 bed care centre, offering general nursing, EMI/dementia and residential care. We are a very close and friendly team, providing professional care to residents with a variety of needs in the Clydebank and surrounding areas for over ten years. The home offers a range of care specialities and professional challenges and in return you are rewarded by being part of a highly skilled, motivated and dedicated team. The care centre is situated on the main bus route and close to two train stations and is ideally situated in the heart of Clydebank opposite the Clyde regional shopping centre.
As RN/RMN you have responsibility for leading your shift to ensure we deliver excellent standards of care; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
So as a Registered Nurse what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our residents needs and wishes
- Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
- Ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
In order to achieve this our nurses should have:
A flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, show empathy and a desire to make a difference. Be up to date with current practices, show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the deliver of quality care. Our nurses must hold a current registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK.
Four Seasons Health Care provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension scheme, a bespoke development programme, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply now.