Registered Nurse RGN/RN or RMN - Bank
Base Pay : £13.30 /Hour
Other Pay : Competitive
Location : UK-Hessle
Site or Unit :
Hesslewood House Care HomeAddress :
Ferriby Road, Hessle, East Yorkshire, HU13 0JBContracted Weekly Hours : Bank - days or nights
Hesslewood House is a 66 bed purpose built care set in the village of Hessle, close to the Humber Bridge and Hessle Humber Bridge Country Park. Here we provide excellent quality care including general nursing, residential care, and specialised nursing and residential care for people with dementia. We also offer respite, end-of-life care, and specialist care for younger people with learning or physical disabilities. Set within easy reach of shops and other amenities, Hesslewood House is close to the M62 and local bus routes. We have an excellent reputation with the local authorities and our staff provides excellent care to the home's residents who can enjoy the tranquility of our extensive grounds, where they can watch the visiting foxes, squirrels and rabbits, along with our resident peacocks.
As RN/RMN you have responsibility for leading your shift to ensure we deliver excellent standards of care; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
So as a Registered Nurse what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our residents needs and wishes
- Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
- Ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
In order to achieve this our nurses should have:
A flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, show empathy and a desire to make a difference. Be up to date with current practices, show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the deliver of quality care. Our nurses must hold a current registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK.
Four Seasons Health Care provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension scheme, a bespoke development programme, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply now.