Registered Nurse RGN/RN or RMN - Bank
Base Pay : £14.00 - £14.50 /Hour
Other Pay : Competitive
Location : UK-Ilkeston
Site or Unit :
Cedars and Larches Care HomeAddress :
16 Queens Drive Ilkeston Derbyshire DE7 5GRContracted Weekly Hours : Bank
The Cedars and Larches is a home near the centre of Ilkeston and close to the local park. The home is easily accessible by a good local bus service. We can accommodate up to 61 residents both nursing and residential. We have recently undergone some refurbishments to bedrooms and have a programme in place to continually improve the home for our residents. It is a very welcoming and friendly home providing a high quality of care with a good variety of activities which we developed from the choice of our residents Staff are trained to a high standard and are supportive and caring.. We have mature gardens ideal for those sunny days. We have an excellent reputation within the company and within the local community. We are dedicated to delivering a high quality of care and encourage family and friends to become involved in their loved ones care and all are welcome to visit at any time. Please contact us at any time to look around the home and an informal chat.
As RN/RMN you have responsibility for leading your shift to ensure we deliver excellent standards of care; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
So as a Registered Nurse what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our residents needs and wishes
- Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
- Ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
In order to achieve this our nurses should have:
A flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, show empathy and a desire to make a difference. Be up to date with current practices, show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the deliver of quality care. Our nurses must hold a current registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK.
Come and join our team and help deliver special resident experiences everywhere.
Four Seasons Health Care provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension scheme, a bespoke development programme, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
As a qualified nurse you can enjoy up to £1,250 in your first year as a welcome bonus.
- subject to terms and conditions.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply now.