Registered Nurse RGN/RN or RMN - Bank
Base Pay : £15.25 /Hour
Other Pay : Excellent
Location : UK-Huntley, Aberdeenshire
Site or Unit :
The Meadows Care Home (Huntly, Aberdeenshire)Address :
Burnside Road Huntly Aberdeenshire AB54 8UHContracted Weekly Hours : Bank
The Meadows Care Home is a 43 bedded care home. We are a purpose built home, providing a high standard of care for general nursing and nursing with dementia. Our home has a specialised dementia care unit and has a Silver PEARL accreditation. We also cater for short term respite and palliative care. The Meadows is set in landscaped gardens and situated on the outskirts of the small town of Huntly. We are only a few minutes away from the local shops and amenities within walking distance of the local Tesco. The Home is ideally situated on a local bus route for commuting from neighbouring towns and villages. We have a dedicated team who work well together to make The Meadows a happy and welcoming home.You'll find The Meadows on the outskirts of the small town of Huntly, Aberdeenshire. Our team of trained nurses and care assistants deliver excellent care to our frail elderly and dementia residents.
As RN/RMN you have responsibility for leading your shift to ensure we deliver excellent standards of care; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
So as a Registered Nurse what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our residents needs and wishes
- Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
- Ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
In order to achieve this our nurses should have:
A flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, show empathy and a desire to make a difference. Be up to date with current practices, show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the deliver of quality care. Our nurses must hold a current registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK.
Four Seasons Health Care provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension scheme, a bespoke development programme, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply now.