Registered Nurse RGN/RN or RMN
Base Pay : £13,230 /Year
Other Pay : Competitive
Location : UK-Perth
Site or Unit :
Craigieknowes Care HomeAddress :
Craigieknowes Road Perth Perthshire PH2 0DGContracted Weekly Hours : 33.75
Craigieknowes Care Home is a 47 bed care home providing care for older people with nursing needs. The home is registered for 21 dementia clients and 26 frail elderly clients. Nursing staff are on duty 24 hours a day supported by Senior Nurse and Care Assistants. Craigieknowes is situated is situated in the Craigie area of Perth, and is on a main bus route. It is close to the town centre and local amenities. We have close links with the local church and primary schools. Our team are warm and welcoming and providing a caring, pleasant and homely environment for our residents.You'll find Craigieknowes in the popular residential area of Craigie in Perth.
Here our team of well trained and dedicated registered nurses and care assistants provides excellent 24-hour care to suit individual need. We look after people with physical illnesses and dementia, provide short respite breaks, and have achieved the PEARL dementia award.
As RN/RMN you have responsibility for leading your shift to ensure we deliver excellent standards of care; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
So as a Registered Nurse what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our residents needs and wishes
- Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
- Ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
In order to achieve this our nurses should have:
A flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, show empathy and a desire to make a difference. Be up to date with current practices, show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the deliver of quality care. Our nurses must hold a current registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK.
Four Seasons Health Care provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension scheme, a bespoke development programme, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply now.