We currently have exciting opportunities for experienced Registered Nurses and Healthcare Assistants (HCAs) for immediate placement in award-winning care homes across Northern Ireland. We have numerous positions available and can offer full and part time hours.
Our client is at the forefront of specialist services development for residents with higher dependency needs. Some of the services offered include nursing care for infirm elderly, respite care, step-up and step-down care, end of life care, adult mental health and learning disabilities, Korsakoff syndrome unit, brain injury and an award winning specialist dementia service that is studied internationally. About the offer:
- Free flight to UK
- 1 week B&B paid on your arrival if required
- £400 to help you with the first month's rent
- Pay the deposit of your accommodation
- Training and preceptorship programme
- £500 after finish preceptorship
- Minimum salary £12.07 per hour
- Flight return home after 12 months contract
- Advise with the NMC registration process
- Possibility to start working as a Senior Care Assistant while you get NMC pin number, with a pay rate of £8.23 per hour
The Clinical Team will provide training and professional development support in many areas including:
- Infection Control Link Programme
- Assessment of Deteriorating Patients
- Catherisation and Venepuncture
- Tracheostomy Care
- Management of Sub-cutaneous Fluids
- Management of Pleurex/Chest Drain Systems
This is an excellent career opportunity to develop as a nurse, as you will be working in a place where you can learn and share knowledge in a supportive and extremely encouraging environment. Daily Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that residents receive the highest standard of care and develop services to enhance their quality of life.
- Develop, review and update care plans to meet the physical social and psychological needs of residents.
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in line with company policies and legislation.
- Ensure that the residents' have a positive experience, from admission to discharge.
- Liase professionally with visitors and external stakeholders.
- Support, guide and teach colleagues in accordance with the NMC code.
- Attend relevant internal and external meetings with employees and the line manager.
- Participate in continual professional development and meeting the requirements of professional revalidation.
We are looking for nurses and healthcare assistants that can work under pressure and can communicate effectively to develop professional relationships with both residents and employees. Analysing problems and developing solutions along with the confidence and ability to lead a team, are also desirable traits that we are looking for.We are also offering referral bonuses of up to £1,000 for every nurse or HCA that you recommend. If you are interested in this opportunity or would like further information, then apply today with your CV.About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.