- Company: First City Nursing
- Base Pay: £17.00 - £20.00 /Hour
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: DCN15
- Contact: Debbie Curtis
- Phone: Not Available
First City Nursing Services is the leading family run nursing agency supplying nurses, support workers and care assistants to nursing homes, learning disability placements, care homes, hospitals and individuals within their own homes
Job Summary: First City Nursing currently have a number of vacancies for RGN/RMNs to cover a number of agency day and night shifts in Nursing Homes.
- To perform proficiently and professionally in the execution of nursing duties, whilst complying with the policies laid down by the placement area and First City Nursing Services as well as the NMC Standards of conduct
- Establish and maintain effective communication with individuals
- Carry out rounds involving safe administration of medication in accordance with local, company and NMC policy guidelines
- Assist the patient to meet their hygiene needs.
- Provide mouth and eye care.
- Complete patients observation charts accurately
- Assist clients to change position regularly adhering to The Moving and Handling Regulations.
- Prepare a client for investigations and procedures.
- Implement care required for a wound.
- Safely manage infusion pumps and syringe drivers in line with the manufacturer's guidelines.
- Take appropriate action when informed of any serious abnormalities or deterioration in a patient's condition.
- Accurately observe/label and send specimens.
- Safely manage naso- gastric/gastrostomy feeding regime.
- Report accidents / Incidents as they occur in writing to both placement area and First City Nursing Services
Please contact Debbie on 01793434222 or visit jobsincare.org to apply
Employment is subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check