Registered Staff Nurse
£15.30 - £16.30 /Hour
My client is looking for an experienced NMC registered Staff Nurses for their Brain Injuries service in Sheffield. They are looking for Nurses who are passionate about delivering excellent levels of care whilst having the ability to lead a team. Responsible for the day to day running of the shift, you will possess excellent organisational skills as well as the ability to multi task. You should have experience with challenging behaviour and possess a can do attitude.
In order to be considered for this exciting role, you will need to be a NMC PIN registered nurse with a passion for achieving consistent high levels of care.
If you are interested in the position then get in touch with Mark Byrne on 0141 2212899 for a confidential discussion or apply by sending your CV through the link on this advertisement.
The ideal candidate for this position will need to have:
● A valid NMC Pin registration
● The relevant Nurse qualification required for this post
● Good working knowledge of CQC standards
●The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide excellent services of care
● The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals, families and visitors
● Eligibility to work within the U.K.