Rehabilitation Co-Therapist (Support Worker / Healthcare Assistant)
Specialist Independent (Private) Healthcare and Rehabilitation in the North West
St. Cyril’s Hospital would love to hear from exceptional, enthusiastic and motivated RCTs to join the multi-disciplinary teams on our 20 bed unit delivering recovery based neuro-rehabilitation programmes to our service users.
What St George Healthcare Group Offers you
- A generous holiday allowance, up to 20 days Annual Leave plus 8 days bank holidays.
- A bespoke development programme
- Line Management and Supervision
- Support with PDP (Personal Development Plan)
- Stakeholder pension
- Health Services discount
- Colleague nominated Employee of the Month Scheme with Duvet Day Reward
- Long Service Rewards to the value of: a) £100 for 3 Year Service b) £225 for 5 Year Service
- Free onsite parking at all sites
- Annual Good Attendance Rewards to the value of £225
- Travel and subsistence policy
- 5 day Corporate Induction Programme
- Sponsorship Policy for Higher/Further Education
- Annual Mandatory Training Programme including: a) Basic Life Support b) First Aid c) Food Hygiene d) Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults e) Physical Interventions f) Health and Safety
- Annual Performance Bonus linked to Appraisal
- St George Health Care Group provides a healthcare plan. The plan offers valuable assistance towards the cost of treatments including: a) dental treatment up to £105 b) optical services up to £105 c) Consultation appointments up to £400 d) physiotherapy up to £ 250 e) osteopathy up to £250
- Staff Counselling Services
- St George Health Care Group offers all employees immediate death in service cover which amounts to three times the basic salary. This is paid to a nominated beneficiary.
**dependant on successful completion of probationary period.
What we want from you
- Successful applicants should demonstrate the ability to maintain high standards of patient care and be professionally responsible for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care.
- No formal qualifications are required for these roles, but a high standard of record keeping which demonstrates service user engagement is expected.
- Previous work experience in secure service settings or a similar challenging setting is a distinct advantage.
- British Sign Language or experience of working in Deaf Services would be advantageous.
St George Healthcare Group provide care and rehabilitation for people with a Brain Injury, Autistic Spectrum Conditions, Deafness and Mental Health issues, in addition to a wide range of neurological conditions. We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of patient centred care that respects the rights for dignity, privacy and individuality.
- St Mary's Hospital is a state of the art purpose built facility built to the highest specifications and is designed to meet the needs of patients with physical disabilities and/or sensory impairment.
- St Cyril's Rehabilitation Unit is a state of the art facility providing specialist accommodation and rehabilitation facilities for most acute and long-term neurological conditions. We also provide a number of Specialist Rehabilitation Programmes and continuing care provision.
- All Saints is a purpose built hospital for Deaf People who require low Secure or open rehabilitation service within a comprehensive Care Pathway which includes individual hospital flats with support to achieve independence.
For further information please visit Website.
Promoting Independence and Safety: Maximising Quality of Life
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (https://www.safer-jobs.com), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.