Nurse - Mental Health
Health Recruit Network
£14 - £15.50 /Hour
Nurse required in Maidstone to work within a locked rehabilitation unit paying up to £15.50/hr!
My client requires a dedicated Nurse (RMN) to work within a locked rehabilitation unit within Maidstone, Kent. My client offers rehabilitation treatment to service users stepping down from secure units. The focus is on developing coping strategies and skills to independent living.
As part of the clinical team, you will assist in the development and delivery of care plans, support our service users with everyday activities and will play a significant role in assisting and encouraging them to engage in therapeutic activities and organised events designed to help them increase their skills and independence.
- Nurse (RMN)
- Days / Nights - 37.50 Hours per week
- Up to £15.50/hr
- Mental health, rehabilitation, secure setting
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills.
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Great attitude and motivation
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.