Dates required between: 12.09.16 - 20.03.17
Type of contract: Temporary
Hours Required: 37 hrs a week
Examples of work performed:
- Work with individuals and groups to ensure soldiers are fit to return to active duties, work under the direction of a physiotherapist, maintaining timetables on graduated exercise classes.
- Part of a team in the provision of comprehensive and professional rehab service, which includes undertaking highly skilled and specialist work in the musculo-skeletal/sports and training injury area.
- Perform clinical assessments, design and implement safe, progressive exercise treatment schedules, with daily recording of prescribed treatment plans and auditing of selected areas.
- Supervision of training to restore function in co-ordination, balance, walking/running re-education, lifting and carrying, mobilisation, strengthen and hydrotherapy sessions.
You must have at least one of the following:
- Successful completion of Joint Services School Remedial Instructor Course;
- Holder of a degree accredited by the British Association of Sports Rehabilitators and Trainers (BASRaT);
- Physiotherapist relevant experience, including proven experience in treating musculo-skeletal injuries.
To find out more about this role or any other specialist healthcare opportunities within the military environment please contact Monika Jagielska on 0203 728 6891.