A small residential care service in the Holbeach area has a vacancy for a Deputy Manager.
This service predominantly provides dedicated care and support to adults with learning disabilities, providing a supportive and homely environment for residents to enjoy.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following specification:
- Have completed a minimum of NVC Level 3 in Health and Social Care, however ideally you will have completed QCF 5 and will be willing to undertake further training
- Have completed Safe Handling of Medications qualification
- At least 2 years managerial or leadership experience in a care setting
- Experienced working with adults with learning disabilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well as part of a strong team
As Deputy Manager you will work closely with the Registered Manager to coordinate the operational and clinical management of the home and will take responsibility for running the home in their absence.
You will lead and support staff and will act as an approachable and proactive manager in the home.
As Deputy Manager you will receive a competitive salary from £25,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on experience. Working hours for this position are 40 per week on day shifts.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Lincolnshire, please call Katie Butler at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.