A small, independently run residential care home in Luton requires an experienced Manager to lead and develop the service.
This home provides general elderly and dementia care and has no issues, having been awarded good CQC quality grades during the most recent inspection.
As Home Manager, you will coordinate the day to day operational and clinical management of the home, maintaining the already high standards and ensuring residents are able to live life to the full, supported by high quality care.
Applicants for this Residential Home Manager post should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed The Registered Manager’s Award/NVQ Level 4+ or a recognised equivalent qualification in leadership and management in a health and social care setting
- Experienced in a managerial position in a care home environment
- Demonstrate good knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements, Health and Safety legislation and all statutory requirements and their implementation within the care home sector
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and able to lead and motivate a strong team
- Flexible to meet the needs of the home
This is a full time position, working 40 hours per week on days. A competitive salary of £28,000 per annum is offered in return.
If you are interested and would like to apply now for this post, please follow the link below.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.