An opportunity has arisen within a large residential care home in the Maidstone area for an experienced manager to lead and develop the team and service.
In this role you will coordinate the day to day management of the care home, ensuring excellent standards of care are maintained which enables residents to retain as much independence as possible and lead a varied, active and fulfilling lifestyle.
You will provide positive and proactive leadership to staff and will promote best practices of care and high standards in all areas of the home.
Applicants should meet the following criteria;
- Have completed the Registered Manager’s Award/NVQ Level 4/Diploma/QCF Level 5 or a recognised equivalent
- From a strong background in elderly and dementia care
- Experienced in a senior or managerial post with a proven track record of success
- Strong working knowledge of current legislation and requirements in the care sector
- Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills with a friendly and approachable manner
- Computer literate
- Auditing skills
- Willing to learn and undertake on-going professional development
The salary offered for this full time role is £40,000 per annum, with working hours of 40 per week.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this post, please submit your CV through the link below.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please contact Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment on 01535 604940 or alternatively, please visit our website for a full list of vacancies.