I am recruiting for Residential Support Workers to join my client at their children's home in Essex.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable children's services provider who truly value their staff.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited too;
- Working within the children's home to ensure that each child is receiving the appropriate level of care and support
- Take responsibility for the smooth running of shifts
- Actively promote a safe environment for all young people and staff within the home
- Establish and develop professional working relationships with colleagues, external agencies, the young people and their families
- Immediately report any unsafe practices and/or conditions
- QCF Level 2 Children and Young People would be desirable
- Experience of working within a care environment is essential
*Please note a Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL for this post
The services that you will work within predominately support children with EBD which can sometimes present challenging and pressurised environments.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us
At Coburg Banks Social Care we have a rich history of working with leading organisations and representing candidate’s needs efficiently, making us one of the most highly respected consultancies in the Health and Social Care sectors.
We provide personalised career advice and are able to effectively recruit in a wide variety of positions including:
Senior Manager, Registered Manager, Service Manager, Project Manager, Care Coordinator, Team Leader, Nurse Manager and Nurse.
Through offering an integrated range of health and social care recruitment services we are able to offer recruitment in the following areas of care;
Adults with Learning & Physical Disabilities, Complex Needs, Mental Health, Elderly, EMI, Children’s Services, Domiciliary Care.
Our priority is working with you to help source and place you in that perfect role.