is currently recruiting exceptional Booking Coordinators to work as an integral part of our Centralised Bookings Team, from our service based in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire.
The ideal candidates will have previous health and social care recruitment experience preferably in making and dealing with temporary staff booking requests, possess an excellent telephone manner and have the capability to use initiative and work under pressure covering day-to-day recruitment tasks, handling emergency calls quickly and efficiently to enable the smooth running of the business out of hours.
The role is full time, permanent, Monday to Sunday with shift based office hours covering 07:00 - 20:30; however, flexibility with working hours will be required.
- £22,000 with an increase to 24,000 on successful completion of probation
- 25 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- 7:00am 3:00pm / 12:30pm 8:30pm shifts
- Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire Location
- Excellent Private Health Care options available after qualifying period
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Responding to emergencies by telephone.
- Shift scheduling and bookings management.
- Ensuring compliance of temporary workers.
- General administration.
- Representing Swiis professionally to clients and temporary workers at all times.
- You MUST have substantial experience of working in an administrative role within in a busy office environment. Experience of staffing co-ordination/booking management is particularly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent IT and word processing skills.
- Some knowledge of the health and social care sector.
Swiis Health and Social Care is a provider of quality services throughout the health and social care sectors, supplying a range of high quality
flexible staffing solutions to such organisations as the NHS, local authorities, private hospitals, the not-for-profit sector and mental health services. We have celebrated over twenty years of service, making us one of the longest-established health and social care recruitment organisations in the UK.
Due to the volume of applicants, if you have not received a response from us within 14 days, please assume that you have not been successful in your application.