We are currently looking for Registered nurses (RGNs), to work at NHS Blackpool Hospital.
- Valid NMC pin
- You must be able to provide two clinical references
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidates must hold full NMC registration and have eligibility to live and work within the UK.
- Assisting in the delivery of quality nursing care to patients, you will function autonomously within your sphere of competency whilst being a support and resource to less experienced members of staff.
- Assessing patients, carrying out relevant tests and arranging follow-up whilst offering advice and information.
- Demonstrable critical thinking skills in clinical decision making.
- Willing to undertake education/courses relevant to the area of practice and service development.
- Evidence of updating practice and continued professional development.
In addition to continuous professional development, you can expect a competitive benefits package to include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free DBS checks*
- 24 Hour service
- Free online training
- Friendly & supporting Consultant
- Referral scheme of up to £500