My client is currently looking to recruit a Staff Nurse (RGN) to join their growing team and someone who has previous experience working in a well-established care home.
This nursing has been purpose-built to suit skilled care within an environment where residents can enjoy independent living. Together with care provision and homely comforts, there are further pleasing additions that include a multi-activity room, cinema, cafe and beauty salon.
A friendly team are experienced in residential and nursing care, as well as being trained in specialist dementia care. The focus is on enabling every client to live happily and with dignity.
As the Registered Nurse, what will my duties be?
* Medical Documentation
* Monitoring Patient Condition
* Carrying out Treatment Plans
* Assisting with Patient Needs
What skills and experience do I need?
* Must be a qualified RGN and have a valid NMC pin number or be on a nursing course
* Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
* Be committed and dedicated to the role
* 28 days holiday
* Pension Scheme
* Pay for DBS checks and renewals
* Free on site parking
* Comprehensive induction and training package
As well as the above package my client is fully supportive of all members of staff, offers excellent rates of pay (which are negotiable depending on experience) and excellent career progression if desirable.