- Company: Redspot Care Ltd
- Base Pay: N/A
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: Not Available
- Contact: Not Available
- Phone: Not Available
As one of the leading nursing agencies for registered general nurses (RGNs), registered mental health nurses (RMNs), Midwives, healthcare assistants (HCAs), theatre nurses and practitioners, Redspot Care can offer you a fantastic variety of temporary NHS nursing jobs and private nursing work.
Our Nursing Division offers a comprehensive range of work opportunities to suit your lifestyle. Whether you are looking for long-term or short-term employment, Redspot Healthcare Group gives you flexibility and variety in your work environment. We are currently recruiting to the following roles and specialties:
Our clients for both agency and permanent positions include:
- Healthcare Assistant (HCA)
- Intensive Care
- Mental Health (RMN)
- Nurse Practitioner
- Outpatient Nurse
- Paediatric Nurse
- Practice Nurse
- Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Theatre Nurse
So why join Redspot Health Care?
We have Exclusive vacancies.
Training and advice from our very knowledgeable Nursing & Compliance Team,
Time saving- Manage your own hours suitable for your needs.
You won’t be on your own- You’ll have someone on your side helping you to secure a great vacancy with us.
Specialised skills analysis - After meeting you face-to-face and reviewing your CV, our nursing team will be able to evaluate your skills and know which jobs, hospitals & areas will be best suited to.
Come and join Redspot Health Care we look after our staff and we take pride in our name.
Position: Staff Nurse – RGN
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week on a rota basis
My client is a private hospital in; they are currently looking for a Staff Nurse - RGN to join their team.
Main responsibilities of Staff Nurse – RGN role:
- Assess patient’s health and well being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
- Promote best practices as a Staff Nurse - RGN in health and safety and security
- Assist in maintaining and developing services
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision
- Applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
Skills & Behaviours of qualifying Staff Nurse - RGN:
- Staff Nurse – RGN will be successful at working in teams
- Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
- Posses training requirements for Staff Nurse – RGN role
- Including infection control and health and safety competencies
- Demonstrate principles of accountable practice as a Staff Nurse – RGN
- Passion for Customers
- Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement
- Effective interpersonal communication and Influencing skills
- Strong business acumen as well as the ability to plan and maintain organisation
- Nursing and Midwifery Council registration and regulation
- Empathy for vulnerable and sick patients
- Passionate about importance of EO and dignity at work
Benefits of Staff Nurse – RGN role:
- Competitive Salary dependant on experience as a Staff Nurse – RGN
- Access to company pension
- Flexible work processes and pattern
- Working within a well established team
- Annual training
- Weekly Pay
- Opportunity to work as a limited Company
If you’re interested in this position please APPLY now!