RGN / RMN - Registered Staff Nurse -Elderly & Dementia Nursing
RGN / RMN - Registered Staff Nurse - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home - £14.50 - £16.00 per hour dependant on experience - Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex
My client is always keen to hear from professional nurses who are looking for a new challenge. In return for your dedication and enthusiasm my client is offering a stimulating, supportive working environment and a commitment to your ongoing professional and personal development.
You will be an RGN / RMN Staff Nurse ideally in an Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home with experience working in a clinical care setting looking for an exciting new RGN / RMN Staff Nurse Position in a fully compliant, highly prestigious nursing home for the elderly in Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex.
• Extra £1/ hour for weekend shifts
• Extra £2.50 / hour for bank extra shifts
• Fund NVQ courses up to Level 5 Managers Award
• Free Uniform
• Subsidised accommodation on site
• Subsidised meals
• Support with revalidation
• Great opportunities for progression
The role of the RGN / RMN Staff Nurse - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home is:
• Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
• Develop, review and update care plans
• Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
• Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
• Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff
• Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the staff nurses healthcare staff
• Participate in the induction and training of all new nurses on the unit
• Supervise and monitor standards of nursing care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
• Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
The RGN / RMN - Staff Nurse - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home will have:
• Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
• A general nursing qualification (RGN)
• Current registration with the NMC
• The legal right to work in the UK
For further information please call Ehsan Arif on 0161 235 6832 or send your CV to email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is a specialist social work and social care recruitment consultancy, supplying temporary and permanent staff to vacancies throughout the UK.
We are an award-winning consultancy and a leading supplier to many UK local authorities, care home groups, fostering agencies, and other organisations.