Appoint Group Vacancy
Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN
Rhyl, Denbighshire ( North Wales )
Up to £17.00 per hour
Excellent benefits package - see below
An exciting job opportunity has arisen within a nursing home in Rhyl. The patients are all older people with dementia, Alzheimer's as well as physical, general elderly nursing needs. The home offers a warm and friendly environment and would be a perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic nurse.
This would be a brilliant opportunity for a nurse looking for a challenge and wanting to join a well-established organisation. As part of a large healthcare group, there are plenty of opportunities for career progression and personal development.
Person Specification - All applicants must be a qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) with a valid NMC registration. You must be motivated and passionate about delivering high quality care. You must be fully eligible to live and work in the UK.
Benefits and Incentives
- £750 welcome bonus
- NMC registration paid (£120)
- DBS paid (£44)
- Employee discount scheme for holidays and various shops such as Thomas Cook, Sainsbury's, M&S, B&Q, Argos, Boots etc.
- Referral bonus - refer a friend and receive £500
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Relocation package available
- Help with temporary accommodation for those relocating
- Extensive training and induction programme
- Opportunities for personal development and career progression
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- Free parking
- Free uniform
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Iona on 01489 774 216.