Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title - RGN / RMN/ RNLD - Staff Nurse
Location - Just outside of Edinburgh
Service Type - a fantastic new opportunity has arisen within a reputable and well-established nursing home situated in Pencaitland, near to Edinburgh. The home provides person-centred care for elderly residents, in a warm and welcoming environment. They care for dementia nursing and residential, as well as general nursing and residential care. The home enjoys spectacular views and is situated in peaceful wooded grounds in a picturesque surrounding.
The management team offers a supportive working environment and there are plenty of opportunities for career progression and personal development. This is part of a large healthcare organisation who reward their staff with a great benefits package and plenty of support.
Salary - £14.00 per hour
Shifts - full-time or part-time
Benefits Package includes:
- £750 welcome bonus
- NMC registration paid (£120)
- DBS paid (£44)
- Employee discount scheme for holidays and various shops such as Thomas Cook, Sainsbury's, M&S, B&Q, Argos, Boots etc.
- Referral bonus - refer a friend and receive £500
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Relocation package available
- Help with temporary accommodation for those relocating
- Extensive training and induction programme
- Opportunities for personal development and career progression
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- Free parking
- Free uniform
Person Specification - We are looking for nurses who are committed, hard-working, proactive and enthusiastic. All applicants must have a valid NMC registration (RGN, RMN or RNLD) and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. We are looking for people who get stuck in and work hard but have the ability to get on well with people and provide high quality care.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Iona Newton on 01489 774 216.