Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN
Full Time - 37.5 hours
Part Time - 24 hours
Days or Nights
Salary: £14 p/hr
Salford, Greater Manchester
Search Consultancy is on the lookout for a registered nurse to work full time or part time in this comfortable home in Salford.
This home caters to elderly residents with every form of dementia including Alzheimer's in a reassuring environment. The home strives to ensure all residents feel comfortable and well cared for with their team of elderly care experts.
The role provides full time or part time work up to 37.5 hours per week. The shifts operate on an internal rotation, inclusive of weekends and an attractive hourly rate of £14.00. The company also offers benefits such as paid breaks for their nursing team.
Registered General Nurses will be expected to:
- Taking charge of the unit, either general nursing or EMI
- Medication administration
- Maintain the company's reputation as well as Personal Development
- Ensuring patients safety
- Comply with CQC regulations
- Assessing and developing residents care requirements and care plans
The ideal candidate will be passionate about dementia care and be able to handle pressure in a demanding environment.
Registered Nurses must have:
- A professional nursing qualification - Registered General Nurse - Registered Mental Health Nurse
- A valid NMC pin number
- Experience in hospital or nursing home with elderly patient
You can get further details about this role by simply contacting Kabibi Luseni at Search Consultancy in the Manchester Branch. (AGY).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.