Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Staff Nurse - RGN - GREAT CQC
Contract: permanent, full-time, nights (33hours)
Services: This home with a GREAT CQC provides nursing, residential and respite care. They also offer rapid-response care where people who are unwell at their own home are seen by their GP then brought to the care home to recover rather than be admitted to hospital.
Person Specification: Our client is seeking a Registered Nurse with a valid NMC registration - we are happy to consider RGNs or RMNs. All candidates must be fully eligible to live and work in the UK without sponsorship. You will also be passionate and hard-working, with strong experience post-qualification, ideally in a supervisory or managerial role.
- Paid breaks
- 33 days of annual leave
- Employee discount scheme
- Structured and on-going training scheme
- Career development opportunities
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- £1000 for referring a friend to the company
- The opportunity to become a specialist Champion
- Comprehensive induction
- The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
- Free uniform
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Iona Newton on 01489 774 216.
Applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.