Appoint Group Vacancy
RGN Staff Nurse
£15.50 per hour
Days or Nights
Outstanding CQC report
This lovely medium-sized nursing home caters for older people in a residential and homely environment. They offer general nursing care, palliative care and respite care for the elderly and frail. As part of a large healthcare group, the management team are extremely supportive and like to invest time and effort into giving as much guidance and training new nurses may require.
The home manager is happy to accommodate a range of shifts, and can offer full-time days or full-time nights, or a mixture of both, in order to suit your lifestyle. This beautiful home has good road links to Bridgwater, Yeovil, Weston-super-Mare, Taunton, Burnham-on-Sea and many picturesque countryside and seaside towns.
Person Specification - All applicants must be a qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a valid NMC Pin. You must be motivated and passionate about delivering high quality care. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Benefits and Incentives
- £750 welcome bonus
- NMC registration paid (£120)
- DBS paid (£44)
- Employee discount scheme for holidays and various shops such as Thomas Cook, Sainsbury's, M&S, B&Q, Argos, Boots etc.
- Referral bonus - refer a friend and receive £500
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Relocation package available
- Help with temporary accommodation for those relocating
- Extensive training and induction programme
- Opportunities for personal development and career progression
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- Free parking
- Free uniform