We are currently looking to recruit a RMN/ Registered Mental Health Nurse to work day and night shifts in NHS Hospitals in Yorkshire. Hays Healthcare can offer long term placements or part time shifts to suit your availability.
As RMN, you will be expected to deliver high quality of care and support to patients in a NHS hospital setting. With a kind, caring and calm approach, the successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to establish and maintain relationships with patients, patients' relatives and colleagues.
The successful applicants must be RMN qualified and registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC). This post is open to experienced nurses who are able to demonstrate the following skill sets:
* Decision making and organisational skills
* Leadership skills and able to use own initiative
* Confident and supportive in manner
* Effective communication skills
* Flexibility and strong "can do" attitude
* Quality orientation
* Confident in administration of medication
* Be able to adapt and work in either medical or surgical settings
Expectations are high in the role but in return the successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a prestigious and dynamic Healthcare agency that offers a variety of roles and settings
We have interviews available immediately so to apply for this role please contact Lauren Corbally on 01132003705