Nurse – RGN
Location - West Sussex
Salary - £15.50 depending on Experience benefits
Award winning care home group looking for a number of RGN nurses to join there ever expanding care homes situated around West Sussex
The Successful Registered General Nurse (RGN) will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining high standards of care by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery and ongoing evaluation of care plans, together with appropriate hand-over, to ensure all residents’ needs are continuously met.
- Responsible for the effective deployment and supervision of staff within the care team, ensuring all tasks are completed during the period of duty and residents receive required care.
- Undertake nursing tasks including but not limited to, distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions.
- Provide staff support, demonstration and instruction of care activities, particularly in relation to the induction and mentoring of new staff.
- Provide advice to families of residents and GP’s of any changes in condition, which gives rise to concern and keeps them informed and involved in choices for ongoing care.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all residents, families, visitors and colleagues.
- Qualified RGN
- Valid Clean NMC Pin
- Experience within a Carehome setting
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to [Click here to apply] or apply via the link below. If you require further information you can call Conor to discuss on 0207 458 4430.