Responsibilities of the Job Title
- monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
- taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- Wring Care Plans
- supervising junior staff
- organising workloads
- providing emotional support to patients and relatives
- tutoring student nurses
Requirements of the Job Title
- Must be registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC).
- Thorough understanding of contemporary nursing issues
- Fully aware of all health care legislation
- Clean track record and show ambition with a desire to continually develop and learn.
To be considered please forward a CV to [Click here to apply] or contact Conor on 0207-458-4430