Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for RGNs to join our agency bank staff in the Wakefield area. As a Search Nurse we can offer you a range of shift patterns and working hours to suit your lifestyle and needs.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free mandatory refresher training
- Free DBS
- Options to work as a Limited Company Contractor, with increased rates
- Revalidation support and updates
- Supporting those with a variety of health problems in a multidisciplinary setting
- Helping individuals of all ages to live their lives as fully and independently as possible, whilst respecting their rights and dignity
- You will work with other nurses and health and social welfare professionals to help ensure the treatment and care provided is best suited to the individual
- Completing and maintaining care plans in accordance with NMC guidelines and company policy
- Carrying out regular checks on individuals and handing over to all relevant staff members at the end of a shift
- Administering prescribed medicines
- Adhering to all NMC guidelines and regulations
If you have experience in the following settings we would love to hear from you:
- Nursing Homes
- Dementia/Emi Units
All successful applications will be subject to satisfactory referencing and an enhanced DBS check.
For more information or to apply please email or call Bhupinder Sidhu at Bhupinder.firstname.lastname@example.org, 0113 308 8029 (agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.