We have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse seeking a permanent opportunity within a care of the elderly environment. This is a prestigious medium sized service that is part of one of the leading private healthcare providers in the UK.
The home operates to a high care standard and nurses work on a fixed days or nights basis. The nursing home has an exceptional professional development program in place.
Within the role you will be undertaking the following duties:
- Provide and supervise the delivery of high standards of care to residents
- Assess the care needed to address the resident's physical, psychological and social needs
- Administration of all medications
- Dealing with residents with complex level of dementia and mental health issues
You will have:
- A Registered Nurse RGN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Newly qualified considered if they have 2 years post reg experience
- Full time Days or Nights available
If you would like further info or would like to apply for this exciting position then reply with your CV to [Click here to apply] or contact us on 01418803600 or 0333 772 0782 (free within inclusive minute packages or local rates apply) .