We have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse seeking a permanent opportunity within a care of the elderly environment. This is a prestigious medium sized service that is part of one of the leading private healthcare providers in the UK.
The home operates to a high care standard and nurses work on a fixed days or nights basis. The nursing home has an exceptional professional development program in place.
Within the role you will be undertaking the following duties:
- Provide and supervise the delivery of high standards of care to residents
- Assess the care needed to address the resident's physical, psychological and social needs
- Administration of all medications
You will have:
- A Registered Nurse RGN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Newly qualified considered
- Full time Days or Nights available
- Must have palliative care experience as this unit specialises in palliative care
If you would like further info or would like to apply for this exciting position then reply with your CV to [Click here to apply] or contact us on [Click here to apply] or [Click here to apply] (free within inclusive minute packages or local rates apply) .