Registered General Nurse (RGN) Urgently Required -
We are currently seeking qualified and experienced Nurses to work in Hospitals and Nursing Home environment.
We have immediate posts for a Registered Nurse in the London and Home Counties area.
Working in a top-end Nursing Homes, previous Care Home experience, or experience working with conditions specific to the elderly would an advantage, but is not absolutely necessary.
The Role involves working in well-established Nursing Homes that provides high quality services to elderly residents. Skills required involve dealing with Old Age, Dementia, Physical Disability and General Nursing.
The homes are well-established, are situated in an attractive location with open views, and provide residential and nursing care in a homely and personal environment.
The positions offer the opportunity to work with an experienced and dedicated team of skilled professionals in a well-equipped environment.
Own transport desirable but not essential
Impact Care Services is a dynamic multiple-branch agency that covers London, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk, and Cambridgeshire (Temporary, Short-Term, and Contract)
Our success has been due to an extremely professional approach to both our Clients and our Staff, an approach that starts from Day One with the firm belief that there must be a real mutual Partnership operating at all times, working to the benefit of all concerned, in order for the business to succeed. We look after our Staff and our Clients.
- Administration of prescribed medicines and documenting all details in accordance with the Company’s procedures and NMC guidelines.
- Report any ill health amongst service users and make requests for GP / Professional visits where necessary.
- Assess all aspects of service user care needs, and provide health supervision and direct Nursing Care when required.
- Maintain accurate records and ensure that each service user within your care has an individualized care Plan.
- Participate in Staff and Client meetings as and when required.
- Establish and maintain good communication with service users, relatives and with the multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent rates of pay with enhancements for car drivers using their own vehicle plus special bank and public holiday rates. (Hourly Rate: £18 - £23 Depending on experience.
- Training opportunities and professional development.
If you feel this position would suit you, please contact us NOW on 07442506549 (9.30am-5.30pm) or send your CV with Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org