RGN or RMN Charge Nurse
Nurse Seekers are recruiting for one of the UK's most respected care home companies, who provided award winning care and services to thousands of residents throughout the UK.
Our client is large enough to offer its people the support they need but are also small enough to care about each employee as an individual. The home we are recruiting for here is situated in Dumfermline.
You are responsible to provide and supervise the delivery of high quality nursing care to residents.
The desire to learn and the ability to inspire the team are essential. The full time shift patterns range from 36 to 48 hours per week.
You will be a Qualified Registered Nurse and be registered with the NMC.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a structured career development path and award winning training via the Business School which offer a range of training from NVQs to Masters Degrees!
- Free uniform
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Employer contribution to a Stakeholder pension plan
- Access to the Shopping Club for hundreds of savings from retail outlets also access to 'Busy Bees' Child Care Vouchers Scheme
- Subsidised health and personal accident insurance
- Long Service Awards
- Great working environment
- Employee help line to support staff in times of need
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join a quality, focused company that can offer long-term career and development opportunities. If this sounds like the type of vacancy you feel you have been looking for, then call one of our consultants on 01926 676369 or register your details
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.