Salary: £26,000 (£13.33)
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hrs)
Contract Type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and experienced registered nurse / rgn to join a dynamic and friendly Outpatients team at a reputable private hospital in Reading. The private hospital is bright warm and welcoming and offers a comprehensive range of treatments including: orthopaedic surgery and services (including physiotherapy), rheumatology, urology, weight loss, gastroenterology, general surgery ophthalmology, elderly care and gynaecology. The hospital is easily accessible via public transport links around the Reading area. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for delivering high quality healthcare treatments. Staff Morale is very high and it is a lovely place to work.
What you’ll be doing:
- As RGN-Outpatients you will form part of an expanding team.
- As RGN-Outpatients you will deliver excellent customer service to the Outpatient department.
- As RGN-Outpatients you will assist with the management of clinics and the pre-admission requirements of the hospital.
What you’ll need:
- As RGN-Outpatients you will be registered with NMC
- Previous experience in a similar environment is desirable.
- As RGN-Outpatients you will need to be able to work shifts and be flexible with your approach to working.
- Competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free Off Site Parking
For more information and or to apply please call Jessica Osborne on 01489 774202 and or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This location is commutable from: Bracknell, Newbury, Maidenhead, Woodcoote, and Henley on Thames.