Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and experienced RGN / Registered Nurse to join a friendly and committed surgical nursing team at a very reputable private hospital in Surrey. The hospital is bright warm and welcoming with a reputation for providing high quality patient care.It has excellent facilities and is staffed by a team of highly skilled professionals. They offer a wide range of medical and surgical treatments including: orthopaedics, gynaecology,urology, general, ENT and cosmetics. Their focus is on creating the best patient experience possible. The hospital is in a central location and is easily accesible via public transport links around Surrey.
What you'll be doing:
- As a RGN / Registered Nurse you will get the opportunity to work with some of the region's top consultants so you will be exposed to innovative evidence-based clinical techniques.
- As a RGN / Registered Nurse you will work in a varied, challenging but rewarding role in a friendly and supportive working environment.
- As a RGN / Registered Nurse you will work on our Inpatient Ward treating a diverse variety of patients from many different specialities, meaning that you will never stop learning new skills and no two days will be the same.
What you'll need:
- As a RGN / Registered Nurse you will be registered with the appropriate governing board and hold a valid pin.
- As a RGN / Registered Nurse you will have post-qualifying experience.
- As a RGN / Registered Nurse you will need to be passionate, organised and proactive, with excellent communication skills and good knowledge of CQC and NMC guidelines.
Key Employee Benefits:
- Ongoing training and support,
- Performance related bonus opportunity,
- Contributory pension scheme,
- Life assurance,
- Private medical cover,
- Wellness screening,
- Eyesight tests,
- Childcare vouchers,
- Cycle to work,
- Gym membership
- Transport season ticket loans