You will be a Registered Nurse seeking a permanent opportunity within a 'care of the elderly' environment. This is a prestigious large sized service, considered as one of the top providers in the region.
The home operates to a high care standard and nurses work on a fixed days or nights basis. The nursing home has an exceptional professional development program in place.
Within the role you will be undertaking the following duties:
- Provide and supervise the delivery of high standards of care to residents
- Assess the care needed to address the resident's physical, psychological and social needs
- Administration of all medications
- Dealing with residents with complex levels of dementia, mental health issues and physical disabilities
You will have:
- A Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Full time Days or Nights available
- £1000 gross welcome bonus paid
- Re validation paid
If you would like further info or would like to apply for this exciting position then reply with your CV to [Click here to apply] or contact us on 01418803600 or 0333 772 0782 (free within inclusive minute packages or local rates apply) .