The service is a new and innovative care development; courtesy of one the UK's most significant care home portfolios in the country, bringing the best respite and care to our residents within the home providing up to 40 beds.
The residents are mostly elderly with dementia.
* Administer medication
* Ensure regulatory standards are met
* Liaise with doctors/ GPs /family members
* Patient tests and administers medications
* Care plans/reviews/meetings
* Dementia experience
* Nurse Qualified (RGN/RMN/RNLD) & Newly Qualified
* Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
* Dynamic & Enthusiastic
* A basic salary of up to £18.00 an hour
* EXCELLENT career progression
For more information please contact me directly on 0118 309 4222Remedicare Staffing
We specialise in social care jobs and providing permanent staff for the care home sector. We work with both large and small organisations in the public and private arenas and we recognise the need for care and nursing homes to employ only the most qualified and experienced managers, nurses and carers.
We have an outstanding track record for successfully recruiting for care and nursing home jobs all over the UK because we understand the unique challenges that face the healthcare industry and the care home sector in particular.