Unit Lead Nurse
Rhyl, North Wales
Search Consultancy are looking to recruit an RGN Qualified Lead Nurse on behalf of a Nursing Home in Rhyl, Clwyd.
We are looking for an experienced Nurse to provide and supervise the delivery of high quality nursing care to residents in accordance with up to date, evidence-based professional practice and company policies.
The Home provides nursing, residential and respite care for older people in a homely environment.
* Provide and oversee care for the residents on a daily basis undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required, including periods on night duty if necessary
* Contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care relevant to the speciality
* Responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of care programmes
* Contribute to the professional development of staff, encouraging the development both nursing and care teams
* Take an active part in the senior management alongside the Service Manager and be a positive ambassador for the Service
* Competitive hourly rate - up to £17.50 per hour
* NMC PIN reimbursed
* £750 Welcome Bonus
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Child Care Vouchers
* Free parking
* Cost of DBS / PVG Check
* Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
* Uniform provided
* Registered Nurse - RGN Qualified with experience working within a nursing home environment
* Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
* Valid NMC pin number
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is a full time position working 42 hours a week. The annual salary is £38,220.
If you would like further details, please contact Gemma Gill at Search Consultancy on 0161 8358326 and send your CV to Gemma Gill in the Manchester Branch (agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.