My client, a group of private care homes in the North West are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) on a permanent basis for nights within Leyland. Reporting to the Care Manager, the successful candidate will ensure the promotion of high standards of nursing care. We also have other vacancies across Preston and Lancashire. The home caters for old age, dementia and mental health conditions.
Hours of work:
Nights 44 hours
- Be a qualified RMN
- Have a valid NMC pin number
- Be committed and dedicated to the role.
- Have experience within a Care Home or similar environment
- Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Right to work in the UK
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Work within a team in a care home environment for the elderly, dementia and mental health conditions.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct at all times
- Ensure that all residents have full risk assessments and person-centred care plans in place and that these are regularly reviewed and updated
- Take responsibility for medication administration and management
- Carry out other nursing duties associated with the role including management of resident needs, audits, record keeping, wound dressings, medication administration, feeds etc.
- Promote resident independence and respect their dignity and choices at all times
- Work in line with Company policies and procedures
- NMC Fees paid
- DBS Fees paid
- 28 days annual leave
If interested, please call Belmont on 01772 875866 or alternatively if you do know of anyone that may be interested then do let us know. As if they are successful you will be entitled to a £250 referral bonus.