* Full- Time hours available on day or night duty
* You will help to support and supervise a team of Residential Support Workers and ensure that they understand the need to promote a person centred service.
* You will assist the Manager and also carry out general nursing duties, ensuring the care, welfare and safety of all residents is of the highest standard.
* You will preferably be a Registered Learning Disability Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse and active on the NMC Register.
*You will have experience of working within the field of learning disability and mental health, carrying out clinical supervisions and effective rehabilitation and facilitation of therapeutic programmes/environment.
* Must be a qualified RMN and have a valid NMC pin number
* Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
* Experience in the care of clients with a brain injury, spinal injury or other neurological conditions is an advantage and you should have a keen interest in your own continued professional development and that of the staff working for you.
* Full Time Hours available on a rota, days, nights, weekends & bank holidays
* up to £34,000
* Annual bonus scheme
* Contributory pension scheme
* Free life assurance
* Childcare vouchers
* Subsidised Meals
* Birthday and Anniversary Leave
As well as the above package my client is fully supportive of all members of staff, offers excellent rates of pay (which are negotiable depending on experience) and excellent career progression if desirable. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy