Staff Nurse RMN / RNLD (newly qualified or experienced)
Location: Sale, Greater Manchester
Salary: £13 per hour plus sleep in rate of £35 per night
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available (paid breaks)
Contract type: Permanent
Further details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work for a small specialist care home for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs, based in Sale.
This home has recently been refurbished and is now registered for 24-hour nursing care. We are looking for a handful of newly-qualified or experienced nurses to join this organisation. The home contains self-contained apartments for up to 10 adults, both males and females. The residents have learning disabilities, autism, dual-diagnosis and other complex needs and challenging behaviours. They come to this service when they require a more robust care package that supported living or the community is unable to offer. Some may also be stepping down from a more secure hospital environment.
There is free parking on site. The staff team are very welcoming and accommodating, so we are especially looking for someone who can get on well with people and who has a caring, kind and positive outlook. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Structured nurse career ladders in place, with good development programmes into specialist clinical areas or management
- Dementia training programme available to all nurses, which has also been accredited by City and Guilds
- Preceptorship for newly qualified nurses
- Friendly work environment
- Paid breaks
- Free parking on site
- Annual cost of your nursing fees and revalidation of professional practice with the NMC
- Voluntary benefits scheme offering your excellent retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide (allowing you to make saving of up to £1,500 a year).
- 5.6 weeks of paid annual leave
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Erin Banner on 01489 774 204 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.