Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: RMN/RNLD - Staff Nurse
Salary: £23,000 - £29,500 per annum
Hours: Full-time or Part-time
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic nurse to practice in a friendly home situated in Leeds, belonging to an established and successful healthcare company. With around 20 beds, the home provides nursing care and support to adults aged 18-65 with a range of mental health conditions, including early onset dementia, mild learning disabilities and depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety and so on.
We are looking for a Staff Nurse (RMN) or (RNLD) on a permanent basis. This will be on full-time or part-time depending on your preferences, working 12-hour shifts.
- £750 welcome bonus
- NMC registration paid (£120)
- DBS paid (£44)
- Employee discount scheme for holidays and various shops such as Thomas Cook, Sainsbury's, M&S, B&Q, Argos, Boots etc.
- Referral bonus - refer a friend and receive £500
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Relocation package available
- Help with temporary accommodation for those relocating
- Extensive training and induction programme
- Opportunities for personal development and career progression
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- Free parking
- Free uniform
All applicants must have a valid and current NMC Pin and must be a registered, qualified nurse (RMN). You must be fully eligible to live and work in the UK and have a valid NMC Pin. Our client is looking for someone who is motivated, hard-working and loyal.
If this position sounds like it may be the right move for you, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Iona Newton on 01489 774 216.
Applications will be strictly confidential.