My client is currently looking to recruit a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
based in 15 bed all female locked Rehabilitation Facility.
I am looking for dynamic mental health nurse with a genuine passion for working with people who have severe and enduring mental health diagnoses. You will promote recovery principles with the aim of achieving maximum independence with each resident on the unit.
Professional support and supervision is currently in place along with a review of staff benefits and service delivery, therefore now is the opportunity for someone to contribute to an exciting and evolving clinical service.
* Full time, 37.5 hours per week
* up to £30500
* Pension scheme
* To lead, develop and supervise a team of Rehabilitation Support Workers.
* Enabling, guiding and supporting people with brain injury in the performance of daily living functions and the development of personal skills and potential.
* To develop, plan and implement individually tailored therapeutic programmes of care and rehabilitation.
* Contribute to the service provision through the development and maintenance of high standards of clinical care and safety.Candidate Specification:
* Must be a qualified RMN
and have a valid NMC pin number
* Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Previous experience providing nursing care in Low/Medium Secure units, PICU or forensic settings is desirable not essential
* Be committed and dedicated to the role
As well as the above package my client is fully supportive of all members of staff, offers excellent rates of pay (which are negotiable depending on experience) and excellent career progression if desirable. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy