Are you the next Fred or Florence Nightingale
Then look no further and apply to join our prestigious team today!
Prestige Nursing & care are seeking to employ only the very best Registered Mental Nurses to join our well established and thriving team to work in a variety of healthcare settings in and around Worthing and the surrounding areas of West Sussex.
We currently supply to Hospitals, Nursing homes, Mental Health Units and in the community. We welcome Nurses who are semi-retired looking to pick up part-time hours, as well as those who are new to Nursing looking to establish their careers and possible permanent placements.
Work flexible hours to suit you, in and around your commitments. Fantastic office support with regular work available within care homes, palliative care and occupational health environment.
Join the winning team now today!
- Free Training, including online e-learning centre
- Flexible hours and variety of work - work where you want when you want
- Weekly pay
- Excellent rates of pay
- Cost of DBS refunded (conditions apply)
- Cost of uniform refunded (conditions apply)
- Holiday pay
- Registered Nurse
Duties of the Job
- Prompting medication (care workers)
- Safe admin of medication (registered nurses)
- Assist with activities of daily living
- Assist with domestic duties
- Assist with personal care
- Ensure health, safety and welfare of clients
- Record Keeping - maintaining up to date reports such as care plans
- Maintain regular communication with branch manager
- Provide complex care
- Provide personalised care & support
- Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
- To communicate effectively
- To work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
Job Specific Requirements
- A strong sense of responsibility
- A valid pin number
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Car driver
- Professional, friendly and a willing disposition
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Smart and professional appearance
- Good standard of spoken and written English