Clinical Nurse - RMN or RNLD
Private Hospital in Warrington, Cheshire
£26,500 - £30,500
Search Consultancy is looking for an RMN or RNLD Qualified Nurse on behalf of a purpose built, private hospital in Warrington, Cheshire.
Opportunities have arisen for suitably qualified Nurses to work in one of the following Units:
* Male patients with a brain injury within medium, low and open settings
* Deaf people with mental disorders requiring a medium secure environment
* Male and female patients with Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC)
Successful applicants should demonstrate the ability to maintain high standards of patient care and be professionally responsible for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care.
A high standard of record keeping which demonstrates service user engagement is expected.
. Previous work experience in secure service settings or a similar challenging setting is a distinct advantage.
The role is to work for an Independent Healthcare Company that is committed to providing a safe and supportive environment in which staff can develop personally and professionally.
* All employees are entitled to join the Group Personal Pension plan and your employer will contribute from 4% to 8% to the plan.
* Private healthcare plan. The plan offers valuable assistance towards the cost of dental treatment, optical services, physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic services and consultations.
* Immediate death in service cover for all employees which amounts to three times the basic salary. This is paid to a nominated beneficiary.
* 30 days Annual Leave plus 8 days bank holidays.
* One extra week's holiday after 3 years of service. This equates to 35 days PLUS the 8 bank holidays!
* Free Onsite Parking
* Employees will take part in a corporate induction.
* You will attend statutory training as required in line with policies and procedures of the Health Care Group.
* You will also have the opportunity to meet individually with your Line Manager for supervision on a regular basis.
The salary is negotiable depending on experience £26,500 - £30,500
The shift pattern is 7am until 7.30pm, you will be working Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday one week and Wednesday, Thursday, Friday the following week.
For further details about this opportunity, please contact Gemma Gill at Search Consultancy on 0161 8358326 and send your CV to Gemma in the Manchester Branch (agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.