* Adults from the age of 18 (although 16 or 17 year olds may be admitted in certain circumstances)
* Service users with a primary diagnosis of learning disability companied with challenging behaviour including mental illness,co-morbid substance misuse or a forensic background
* Service users with autistic spectrum disorder or aspergers syndrome requiring highly structured and/or modified stimuli environment
* To provide a high standard of nursing care and to meet the needs of residents
based on an assessment of their care needs in consultation with residents
and their relatives.
* To assist with re-assessment of the residents' needs, and re-evaluation of
care - adapting and prioritising the planned care appropriately.
* Delegation and supervision of duties to care staff.
* Communication with outside Agencies and Medical Practitioners.
* Ordering of drugs and medical supplies and the safe disposal of unwanted
drugs, in accordance with accepted procedures.
* Must be a qualified RMN or RNLD and have a valid NMC pin number
* Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Be committed and dedicated to the role.
* Full-Time Hours available on Day or Night duty
* £26,000 to £32,000
* Additional ongoing training available
My client also have their own unique staff development program which is divided into three tiers - Bronze, Silver and Gold - each award provides a framework within which, staff may expand their competencies in order to develop their career. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy