Job Title: staff nurse RMN/RNLD
Contract: permanent full time
salary: 23-26k dependant on experience
Our client is an independent hospital which provides assessment and intervention for men between the ages of 18-65 who have a learning disability and complex needs including people who have mental health problems and behaviours that challenge services.
As a Staff Nurse you will contribute to the effective and efficient day to day leadership and management of the service as directed by the Management team.
You will participate in:
- Offering a supportive environment that enables the development and promotion of your skill set
- Guiding and supporting our teams to shape their care skills, knowledge and expertise and develop rewarding careers
- Providing strong support networks with access to specialist support and encourage continued professional development
- Looking for ways to develop and expand our services to improve the care pathway for patients and career pathway for staff
- Providing a safe and therapeutic environment for all who use and work in the hospital
- Supporting the senior nursing team, in delivering 24 hour care and management of ward based in-patient services
You should be RNLD or RMN qualified and have completed nurse training, 12 months post registration, with previous mental health care experience.
Please call us on 07432099567 or 07789883143 if you would like to discuss the role in more details