RMN/RNLD - Substance Misuse
My client is currently looking to recruit a Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
to work in a purpose built medium secure facility with excellent facilities for individuals
This is a private mental health hospital that provides a specialist pathway of services for men with complex mental health issues such as schizophrenia, bi-polar disorder or depression and associated conditions including; substance misuse and personality disorder.
This hospitsl is able to accept men detained under the Mental Health Act (1983) including Restriction Orders and also those who are informal. The service is registered with Healthcare Inspectorate Wales (HIW).What skills and experience do I need?
* Must be a qualified RMN or RNLD and have a valid NMC pin number
* Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Previous experience providing nursing care in Low/Medium Secure units is desirable not essential
* Full Time or Part-Time Hours available (days&nights)
* £12.50 to £14.75p/h
* Additional Pay Enhancements
* Childcare vouchers
* Location allowance
* Re-location packages
* Support with Further Education If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy